School Policies & Procedures
We know that you care about your child's safety and you want to know that your child is being cared for and protected throughout the day. Here you will find the Nursery School handbook that outlines the various policies and procedures for our staff, parents, and the children who attend. You are encouraged to review this handbook carefully. If you have any questions, please contact our Director Linda Smith.
- DC Universal Child Health Certificate (Certificate valid for one year from “date of exam” noted on form. Must be updated annually. Please include dates and results for TB and Lead tests)
- DC Oral Health (Required only for children 3 years of age and older. Certificate valid for one year from date of exam and must be updated annually)
- Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment (Please sign and date at the beginning of each school year)
- Registration Record for Child Receiving Care Away from Home (Please sign and date at the beginning of each school year)
- Travel & Activity Authorization (Please sign and date at the beginning of each school year)